Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BEAUTY & THE FRUGAL; 1st installment!


If you remember, back in December I had an idea for starting a segment to this blog dedicated to my two loves; makeup and inexpensive makeup! So, with much anticipation, here is the first ever post ever for-
“BEAUTY & THE FRUGAL”!
 
IMG_0454IMG_0455
First up is one of the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany makeup products for Christmas, Too Faced Chocolate Galaxy Glam eye shadow in Cocoa Comet. I use this all the time, I have to stop myself before its all gone too soon! Its ultra-velvety and rich and goes on without caking it on. Named accordingly for its swirls of browns, mint greens, pink and silver…it truly is like looking up at the night sky through a telescope :)
IMG_0478
It comes in a total mirrored pot..
IMG_0477
Like I had mentioned, it has become a favorite…it was the eye shadow I used on 25th Berfday…along with my magnificentttttt Domino Dollhouse dress-
IMG_0857
I cannot waaaait to wear it again!..but where..oh maybe The Kid’s 7th bday at school! Those little girls are gonna bug out and call me a cupcake..omg what if cake spills on it?..or soda? OR….kid..drool?…eerrrrm, moving on-
IMG_0848IMG_0545
Being that I have a tawny complexion, not only did I add an extra layer or two, but I used primer. I cannot sing the praises of primer enough, it’ll make your color stay vivid all damn day! Because of the velvety texture, its easily blendable and perfect for adding a pop to you smokey eye!
So that it! Overall, great eye shadow, I’m quickly becoming a fan of Too Faced :) I have plenty more products to review, and articles to find, and tips to write down so I hope you stay tuned for the next installment!
!SEND ME YOUR FAV MAKE UP PRODUCTS, I’M ALWAYS EXPANDING MY COLLECTION!
Also a HUGE thanks to all my new readers and followers via My Tumblr..all of you are totally tubular! I HIT THE 5000 PAGEVIEW MARK BECAUSE OF YOU ALL! Hope you enjoy all the fun we’re gonna have this year!...between my legs ;p
tumblr_ly7u5bGDhr1rnmww0o1_500
xoxo
The Chubby Cruiser

1 comment:

  1. It is such a pretty shadow!! I would use it a lot too. I love the mirrored pot it comes in!

    ReplyDelete