Thursday, December 29, 2011

The makeup gods have blessed me!

IMG_0510-1

Ok well maybe it was my husband, but that does not hinder my delight!

After a post on overpriced makeup, I cannot help but have a foot-in-mouth moment after having our Christmas eve morning unwrapping session!

I got a few things from NYX;

IMG_0479IMG_0481

The Haute Jersey Couture palette may be based loosely around a show I want nothing to do with, but hot diggity I LOVE THIS PALETTE!

IMG_0484IMG_0489

One side is the eye shadows and a mirror..with a message..

IMG_0491IMG_0492

The other side of the palette comes with more goodness-

IMG_0494IMG_0496

For the money, it’s a good deal you can get a variety of looks out of

IMG_0499

I also got the Butt Naked Palette;

IMG_0500IMG_0503

I’ve been needing to perfect my smoky-eye, and this kit is ideal for a novice

IMG_0505IMG_0510

Shocked, I unwrapped some great shit from Too Faced!

IMG_0470IMG_0471IMG_0474

The Pink Leopard Brightening Bronzer is simply amazing. This is the first bronzer I have ever, and will ever use! The compact is adorable, the colors blend like magic, and is a great base. You can add some blush an contour away!

Next up, is the Galaxy Glam chocolate collection eye shadow in Cocoa Comet;

IMG_0454IMG_0455

I always did love Astronomy class…its like I’m looking in a telescope!

IMG_0477IMG_0478

The niftiest lil package for the smoothest, velvetiness, slightly iridescent eye shadow! I want the other two in the collection SO bad

IMG_0476

lastly, two ultra-glam(and ultra-hilarious) glitter pots!

51LdubsulEL._AA300_413Y2WT4CNL._AA300_

Kitty Glitter in “Pussie galore” and “Cat fight”

*Drum roll please* and last but most of not least….!!!

IMG_0424IMG_0426IMG_0420

The Hello Kitty Noir Palette(according to my connection in Sephora I didn’t know I had!)was such a huge hit this season…can you blame any of us? If you love HK you should want this!…and this-

P276913_hero

for the life of me, I could NOT take a good picture of this thing…its too damn reflective! But the brushes are cute and soft! * Both of these items are exclusive for Sephora

 

So I think I’ve done enough bragging for tonight..Hope all your wishes came true this Holiday!

 

 

 

*'I have reviewed each product online. I also will post individual blogs(possibly vlogs) posts on them in the new year!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Super envy!! I need to get me a husband fast :)
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome!! You definitely got some good stuff. The HK palette looks amazing! I've been eyeing it for a while. I got some awesome make ups for Christmas too!! Lots of Urban Decay goodness. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice stuff! the Hello Kitty one is cool =P

    Leftbanked.

    ReplyDelete