Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Its was a good day for tanning :)

Above 90 degrees in NYC today...the news advised for the general public to stay indoors if at all possible. Since there is nothing GENERAL bout me, I took it as an opportunity to catch some rays, all while enjoying a newly-renovated yard I have been dying to break in!

Setting up camp

Since I'm so close to home, I only need:
  1. My laptop
  2. A book
  3. My journal
  4. Tanning lotion (SPF 4..only to protect my tattoos)
  5. Water
  6. A sensu (Japanese folding fan)  




 
I love it when he joins me :) check out the knee tat ----->














 



 Call me the lizard Queen!















 I only asked for him to lotion my back.....should I have expected anything less? No.











Besides me getting darker, I'm in the midst of planning on joining Weight Watchers. Our finances may need some crunching, but I think we can do it! I'm lacking motivation terribly, all I really wanna do is get back to my old self. A gift from my sister in ink, Christine, made me almost cry:


its a T-shirt...and its awesome...and I love her deeply for thinking of me in such a way! 

Speaking of sweet rides: I am doing my best to become more involved in my community! Be it: volunteering, attending group rides, or repping an organization thats trying to make the world a better place. I am hoping to hear back from my neighborhood waterfront park-Soundview-here in the BX..waiting on an email..wish me luck! 



Tomorrow is another day....to live, to laugh and to better yourself
K

No comments:

Post a Comment