Sunday, July 24, 2011

Our 5th Year Anniversary...Part 1

A grand total of four days! We have relaxed, beat the damn heat here in NYC, celebrated our love and togetherness, and plain ol enjoy as much as we can of this modest anniversary :) this past Thursday and Friday; we took a few short rides here and there because, like I had said, NYC is in the middle of a heat wave. I mean its TERRIBLEEEEEE over here....if not for the humidity, it wouldn't be so bad, but b.c of this demon called humidity it feels almost 110! PHOENIX, Arizona was LESS HOT than here on the east coast! OMFG DUDE....but for the past day or so, the weather man is predicting thunderstorms, alas we are all still waiting for this TT'' I can speak for the all 5 boroughs here: WE NEED SOME SWEET RELIEF!

OKOKOK...rant finished...here are some pix from the start of our weekend...I had gotten my Nikon Coolpix S3100 on Friday; so I took a bunch more pics on Fri. than Thurs.


 All of these seem to be of me...lol
 These are my official riding Specs :) They block sun and glare..and make me look pretty cute
 A "Panda" shot...I'm not moving though...so its not authentic :x
 I am digging my Bern Brentwood Summer Helmet :) the visor makes it.
I AM SOOO BUYING THESE FOR OUR FIRST RIDE OF THE FALL! CUTE AND CHEAP: MY KINDA MIX ;)

That's it for Thursday....now Friday and some Test shots of random stuff and our first night ride :D

 Pet Portrait function and Zoom...this was in lowlighting and came out great :)
 Minako is used to all the pix I take of her :)

 crap
 3.6x Zoom on my helmet and its stickers :)
Zoom in on the Wii Steering wheels


onto our night ride;







we found an On-The-Run on our journey to nowhere-


found these new flavor of Chex-mix-

DELICIOUS!







WE CARE NOT FOR YOUR DAMN SIGNS!
WE ARE REBELS!

TAKING THE LANE! it feels great to do so :)

there was some sort of Ped rest stop on Rosedale ave

MY FIRST REAL PANDA SHOT! SUCCESS ;D

pretty cool mural by a BK
 crossing the bridge..heading to Pathmark


 The wall of temptaionnn...
 put . them. down. slowly.
 there was a sale on all GM cereals :x
Home to do a bit of Midnight grillin after burning about 350 cals :)

 restin after a nice long ride in the night :)



naked grilled corn..(yummy-nessss) <3 a piece of steak <3
 and a perfect partner to:
they were on sale too :x couldn't resiiiiist 
 


Part 2 to follow later :)

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment